About Dock in a Box
DockinaBox® is located in Innisfil, Ontario Canada just south of Barrie. We are Canada’s largest dock manufacturer and offer a wide variety of accessories for cottagers, waterfront owners and boaters. Our DockinaBox® dock, lift, and accessory superstore consists of a 10,000 square foot indoor/outdoor showroom with a outside ponds displaying in-water docks and lift products. In addition, we have a 16,000 square foot assembly and distribution center to supply marine products across Canada.
At DockinaBox®, we have worked hard to develop docks that exceed expectations. With over 30 years experience in the marine industry, we are pleased to offer the best engineered docks on the market. Our docks are lightweight, have superior strength, durability and are aesthetically pleasing. We produce all docks at our facility to control costs and maintain the highest standard of workmanship. This means that DockinaBox® aluminum docks with DeckWave® decking, will last 20 years or more with virtually no maintenance required at a ‘factory direct’ price. You won’t find a better value than a DockinaBox® dock.
- All frames are either double or triple chambered marine grade aluminum; high in strength and low in weight
- Chambered cross bracing adds stiffness and rigidity
- Docks are welded by an aviation quality Pulse MIG welding process for superior strength
- Specialty fasteners make assembly quick, easy, and strong
- DeckWave® panels help disperse wave action and provide a maintenance free decking solution
- Decking panels will not pull out or blow out even in the roughest weather
- Patented angled legs provide stability and feature specialized lake bottom anchoring
- Modular flexibility in the design allows owners to reconfigure their docks or add additional sections at any time
- Frame extrusions accept specially designed DockinaBox® accessories that add functionality to your dock